jazzy Noodle

Started by Covermark, November 28, 2010, 02:12:57 PM

Covermark

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

I just had some fun by noodling to this backing I made myself in Band in a Box. Just typed a few chords and BiaB does the rest!

[soundclick]9929426[/soundclick]

Played on my Telecaster and recorded as usual on my little fellow the MBR

Wiley

I am impressed with your band in a box!!  Wow!! And what a jazzy laid back sound!!  This was very cool!!
PJ

SE

Laid back jazz vibe with excellent guitar love,in that tone great work love,in!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Geir

Great tone !!! Great playing !!! Great feel !!! Great production !!

Did I say great?

GREAT !!!!

love it !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Redler

Fantastic sound and performing! Laid back jazzy feeling!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Donna D

This is so good. Lovely, laid-back vibe, making for easy listening.

I'm jealous of your BIAB skills.  ;)

Donna
Honour the earth. Without it, we'd be nowhere.

Life is too important to take seriously.

scottieD

Great song Covermark...I need to check out more of your songs.  I think you are doing yourself a disservice by calling this 'Jazzy Noodle'.  Noodle to me imply no structure, and this is very structured...a beautiful melody, incredibly played...I love your tone...as someone who's really only starting to play at 40, your tasteful, emotional playing gives me something to reach for...great job! :)

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

Covermark

Thanks everybody for the kind words!

Quote from: scottieD on December 01, 2010, 06:09:17 AMas someone who's really only starting to play at 40,

You may only guess once for my age  :D

Ferryman

Wonderful noodling. Really great feel on the guitar, beautiful tone and all round lovely track. Agree with what Scottie said, this is more than a quick noodle.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Very tasty jazzy licks CM; REally sounds pro and accomplished ~ great tone 2~!   I can hear a lot of great feeling in the notes and excellent phrasing here bro!

Maybe to you this is a noodle, but to me, this is CD material.

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)