"Nothing New" a Geir original

Started by Geir, November 28, 2010, 11:45:24 AM

thetworegs

Quote from: Bluesberry on November 28, 2010, 12:03:17 PMIts like a Northern European Shamanic sing-a-long, the more you listen, the further from "ordinary" reality you get.  It feels like the walls of my house are turning to trees, the ceiling is turning a sky blue, the hardwood floor is suddenly covered with leaves and grass.  Whooooosh, what does it all mean.  How did I get so far out in the forest...how do I get back again...Oh yea, I know, I need to listen to this backwards...thats the trick.  What a very trippy, yet folky song here.
i think Dave says it all .....that  Reindeer urine is some strong stuff....makes for some excellent music....another great bump

If Life is a dream then use your imagination

Bluesberry

I feel all weird from listening to this.................OTD Bump....................

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Krasi

Wow...I just love weirdness and this is such a fine example!!! Fantastic atmosphere!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

launched

"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

Wicked, wicked and wicked...................and may I add one more..........wicked.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Jarle

Somehow this has slipped past me. :-[

Seriously Geir?
How come you never played this for me? Next live gig this is bound to be a hit. ;D

JOA
recorder
Boss BR-800

maxit

the funny thing, is that after third listen it begins to make its strange sense, and I like it ... dogs poo!
recorder
Audacity