"Nothing New" a Geir original

Started by Geir, November 28, 2010, 11:45:24 AM

Saijinn Maas

LOL  This was certainly Geir'd out! Loved the music and the lyrics had me smiling the whole way through. ;)

scottieD

Ha ha...my favourite Geir song me thinks...it sounds like Gordon Lightfoot ate too much of the brown acid...Killer.  Just Killer. ;D ;D ;D

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

henwrench

Magic is the only word. So, erm, MAGIC!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Quote from: scottieD on November 30, 2010, 06:40:24 AMit sounds like Gordon Lightfoot ate too much of the brown acid
Great quote ... and how true

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gritter

Lung Stew. Now there's a cool band name for you. Very fun guitar play. I especially like the tripped out solo...sweet!

Geir

Thank you my friends for all the kind comments!!!

I had fun doing this one, and even more fun reading your comments !!! T, you always find the right picture don't you ? ;D

Lung stew, is a gesture to Tharek, who was the only one of my visitors this fall that really appreciated "lungemos" (mashed lungs) when I served it. I'll have some more for you when you get back my friend !!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

des0free

This sounds cool!  I can't completely make out the lyrics, but very roughly I think I'm hearing:

Hunder poo Lung lapskaus Hårete brygge Ingenting nytt Sick pistol onde gøy store tonn syngende nonne nødvendig grønne respektive mener tolerer genet sove i mellom
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR

OsCKilO

Quote from: Geir on December 02, 2010, 05:07:45 PMI'll have some more for you when you get back my friend !!!!!

Lungemos Rules!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

knniggits

Mmmmdog pooooooo :)
Inspired madness i love it!
He's not the messiah he's a very naughty boy!

Gnasty

Those chord changes are spectacular Geir and i agree with the solo fits perfect to a perfectly lung ugly  song ;D

Mmmmmmm..... Lung stew :P
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity