What Do You Drive?

Started by henwrench, November 25, 2010, 04:44:37 AM

Geir

You know Sandy, due to taxes, I'd have to pay as much for your car in Norway as Nigel would for his in the UK !! :(
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Quote from: Geir on November 25, 2010, 02:18:09 PMYou know Sandy, due to taxes, I'd have to pay as much for your car in Norway as Nigel would for his in the UK !! :(

And compared to most Volvos, that looks like a high performance model you have there Sandy......

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

#gpmproject

Quote from: Ferryman on November 25, 2010, 12:49:00 PMAh, cars, one of my other passions. When I'm not on here, I'm hanging around the Alfa Romeo forums. Here's my bella:

She is just as beautiful under the bonnet as outside it:

(Cuth, she is a LOT shinier than when I bought her  ;D )

She is a 3.2 156 GTA, although I have just had the engine bored out to 3.8 litres and am currently running her in. The sound she makes is like a symphony.

Drove her all the way to Milan and back earlier this year to celebrate the centenary of Alfa Romeo, sheer heaven. the pics were taken in Milan - she is stickered up ready to go on the Monza race track for an all Alfa track day.

Cheers,

Nigel
Insurance must be really cheap:-))))

Flash Harry

Petrolheads, on this site? aaargghh!!

Did I ever say that I was at university with James May?
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Migs

Sorry Flash, you aren't going to like this then ...

Fender 50s Reissue Tele (Mex) - blonde
Takamine EF-389 12 String Accoustic/Electric
Peavey Bandit 75; VOX AC30
Boss ME 50; Boss Micro BR; Kaossilator !

Geir

Just signed the contract for getting this one today:

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Quote from: Flash Harry on November 27, 2010, 06:49:40 PMPetrolheads, on this site? aaargghh!!

C'mon, cars and gurls and rock and roll!!!! And some other stuff. I make up for the lack of two of these with cars.

At Uni with James May - any indications he would be as he is now?

Quote from: lubo perunko on November 27, 2010, 12:27:13 AMInsurance must be really cheap:-))))

There are some good things about being over 50! Not many, but cheap insurance is one, so it;s not too bad.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SE

red reliable and goes every day
recorder
Boss BR-80

The Reverend 48

Here's my pride and joy
She is a real show queen.......