#gpmproject

Quote from: Geir on November 25, 2010, 10:37:21 AM
Quote from: lubo perunko on November 25, 2010, 09:40:13 AM
Quote from: henwrench on November 25, 2010, 06:49:18 AM
Quote from: lubo perunko on November 25, 2010, 06:43:29 AM;D

Is that a Volvo?

henwrench
yes exactly:-)

The Devil drives a Volvo .... and even a Cooper   ;D ;D ;D (now how's that for bump-bait Ted ? ::) )

oh dear:-) VOLVO is a great car:-))) and I'm really responsible driver. I never had any troubles with police, never had an accident. When I'm in 30mph zone my speed is 30mph etc.. car is like a gun, you can kill yourself, your passengers or other innocent pedestrians. When I'm driving my my VOLVO, I'm always thinking about that...so isn't like you said that DEVILS drive VOLVO.. ;D

Ferryman

Ah, cars, one of my other passions. When I'm not on here, I'm hanging around the Alfa Romeo forums. Here's my bella:

She is just as beautiful under the bonnet as outside it:

(Cuth, she is a LOT shinier than when I bought her  ;D )

She is a 3.2 156 GTA, although I have just had the engine bored out to 3.8 litres and am currently running her in. The sound she makes is like a symphony.

Drove her all the way to Milan and back earlier this year to celebrate the centenary of Alfa Romeo, sheer heaven. the pics were taken in Milan - she is stickered up ready to go on the Monza race track for an all Alfa track day.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Saijinn Maas

Used to have a Ford Probe GTS that just got hard to find parts for... So I just picked this up about 5 months ago... 2010 Nissan Altima Coupe

Geir

Nigel Nigel ... I can't see nothing but the red cross (altho somewhat tilted :) ) please upload the pics !!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Quote from: Geir on November 25, 2010, 01:00:15 PMNigel Nigel ... I can't see nothing but the red cross (altho somewhat tilted :) ) please upload the pics !!!!!

Oh dear, must be the site not allowing guest viewing. Will add some attachments from my PC.

Should be OK now.....

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

Ahhh   Much better !!!!

hmmmmm GTA ... That's my initials ... I should be driving that car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Quote from: Geir on November 25, 2010, 01:26:05 PMAhhh   Much better !!!!

hmmmmm GTA ... That's my initials ... I should be driving that car !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should! Far better than any Saab or Volvo! There are a few in your part of the world. BTW, are you sure you weren't christened Gran Turismo Allegerita? That would fit with the car even better!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

pjd1

Me Miss,s Mad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

T.C. Elliott

Lately I've been driving my wife crazy...
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Gritter

My car is a little older...so I'm a little embarrassed, but I'll play along. For an older car it gets great gas mileage.