'The Day that Marc Bolan Died'

Started by Greeny, November 03, 2008, 03:51:47 AM

Flash Harry

Bloody hell! Is Bradleys still open? Do they still sell Dortmunder Union beer? Are the steps still as steep? Do they still sit around singing La Bamba?

I used to love that place. Hanway Street?
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Greeny

Quote from: Flash Harry on July 18, 2009, 02:45:27 PMBloody hell! Is Bradleys still open? Do they still sell Dortmunder Union beer? Are the steps still as steep? Do they still sit around singing La Bamba?

I used to love that place. Hanway Street?

Yes - it's in Hanway Street! They still do the Dortmunder. I like the draft San Miguel best. They no longer have 'The Monster Mash' on that old vinyl jukebox though.

Can't believe you went there too!

I love it.

ODH

Just heard this on the OTD'er, bump.

evocative.

love the ending
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Super 8

Lots of love for Mr Bolan here too - great tune Greeny. Nice one!

Redler

OTD bump!

I've listened to this many times via my mp3 player, but haven't commented this yet!? I didn't know that this is eight year old song. I think I downloaded almost all of your songs long time ago, so I didn't know which was newer or older...

Anyway, this is real gem to me! As Launched mentioned earlier "I've always been a big fan of your production skills with the MBR". I second that!
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jean Pierre

Wow, i just found out this song

so beautiful lyrics and melody
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
The Lord of the Rings speech by Bilbo

Groundy

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

Kenny B

Great song!!!  Thanks for the OTD bump ... 9 years? 

WOW ... you guys been at this for a long time.
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR