Glambang

Started by Black Mary, November 20, 2010, 04:07:57 PM

Geir

Another gem I missed !!!

THIS IS FAB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gonna be singing that all night now !!!!

PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

downloaded for further listens and jumping around in the room shaouting GLAMBANG !!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Yup, what Geir just said!!!!!

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Greeny

I'm a Bolan nut, so this was always going to be right up my street. The fuzz of the guitar and the clodhopping great stomp of the drums are absolutely perfect... pure seventies all the way. Brilliant songwriting, production and performance. I'll be listening to this one a lot! It kind of reminds me of Alvin Stardust singing with the Glitter Band, lol.

F*cking gold!

OsCKilO

Another listen...  Superb!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

trev

I nearly fell off me platforms when I heard this - Brilliant - loved the drums, well actually the whole thing sounds great - nice one BM I wanna be in your gang! Whoa yeh!

Trev

SE

Great seventies vibe magic can,t really remember that far back, but then I,ve never really heared of the Sweet or Slade.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Groundy

OTDB....Dont know how I missed this john, always love your music, and this is no exception....Get back here pal...

Alex    %)!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs