The Reverend 48

This is the best song I have heard all year
totally authentic
Has all the elements of great Glam rock
Its full of sequins satin and silk!

Vanncad

I'll be listening to this one all day BM!  :o

I love it too. Really well done man!

I'm not a boomer, but geez - I feel like I should be roller-skatin' when I listen to this.  ;D
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

OsCKilO

This is what I'd call "Holy Shit" awesome Bro!!!!

Serious Glam rock Greatness here!!!!

It's like some sort of classic!
It sould be a classic!

Perfection Dude!

And that Vocal is Perfect!

Peace

T(OsCKilO)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Bluesberry

I'll be listening to this one for a long time, damn fine.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

T.C. Elliott

You nailed it. Friggin nailed it.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Ferryman

Quote from: Black Mary on November 21, 2010, 01:31:38 PMThanks everyone for the amazin' feedback. It's so much appreciated. Thanks lg,Kev & Ferryman for asking. The drums are 2 samples mixed together. 1 from 'Rock n Roll part2' & the other from the Scotland World Cup Squad's 1974 hit single 'Easy Easy' lol, played in sync. The guitars & vox have exactly the same delay on. A one repeat. I double tracked the guitars & panned em to 9 oclock & 3 oclock, and double tracked the vox, both set at 12 oclock. And that's about it. Thanks again

Very clever indeed Mr Mary! What an off the wall but very fitting combo of drum tracks. You make it sound pretty simple but the overall result is a wonderfully complex piece that's a great tribute to the era. And it took me back to my early teen years - I just remembered that "Rock & Roll" was the soundtrack to the first time I kissed a girl!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gu Djin

What it says on the label!!  Marc Bolan? Yes! - Sweet?  Yes! - Like it?  Definitely!

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Tangled Wires

Been away from the site for a month and a half, so am having to go down the pages a bit to search for gems I have missed, and being a huge Glam rock fan this caught my attention straight away.

This tune in bangin', I love the drums and the guitar tone in particular, its like you are being transported back to 1973 with this, the song would have fitted in perfectly in the era.

Superb vocals too that just seem to blend perfectly with the music.

Glam rock rules!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Whooooooohooooooooo thats the rock and roll medicine.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Saijinn Maas

Thanks to Andrew for bumping this! I totally missed this!

Sooooo glad I was able to final check this one out. AWESOME as usual! I think this is pretty close to being one of my favorites of the stuff you've done so far!