Glambang

Started by Black Mary, November 20, 2010, 04:07:57 PM

Gritter

Wowee!!!!! This is incredible. Love the groove the drumming is heaven and the vox, guitar...everything is right on the money!!!!!!

New favourite for sure. Golden Willie on a Golden Gould! 10 out of 10.
The wfe and i had a good old happy dance to this. Thanks!

Oldrottenhead

lovethis vocal harmonies remind of big star  great feel to this one.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

stoman

Great music! Sounds like The Sweet. Yes, it definitely has that great 70s feel.

Regards,
  Steffen

Tony W

outstanding piece of music BM. From the beginning to the end, this was a delight to listen to. I really dug the guitar work.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

The Sweet are one of my 'guilty' pleasures, and I love Marc Bolan's glam phase, as well as Ziggy, Status Quo, Gary Glitter and the lot.

Very nicely done, Black Mary - this captures the Glam Rock vibe perfectly! Loved the drums and handclaps, and that's some rocking vocals, guitar, and bass too. This one's a keeper for the iPod.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Boognish

This is fucking great, dude. Nasty distortion on that driving guitar riff... Awesome.
Okay to cover.

Ferryman

I was there, shaking my platforms before I went all prog and then all punk. This sounds incerdible, great recording becauuse you have the vocal sound and drums absolutely spot on for this type of music. It's incredibly well produced and amazingly well put together. So many clever parts to treasure, you do have to tell us more about how you recorded this. All those little vocal parts at great, and the song itself is brilliant, a real tribute to the era.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

fenderbender

WOW back to the glory days !!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
all that glitters was gold then

hey rock and roll
top class
just xxxhit hot
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-600

Pipes

..Sweet "Blockbuster" and drums like  The Glitter Band...yes many moons ago:))
Great feel and sound:) very apt and appropriate sound 8)
Clever tune BM...
Cheers
Nick

Black Mary

Thanks everyone for the amazin' feedback. It's so much appreciated. Thanks lg,Kev & Ferryman for asking. The drums are 2 samples mixed together. 1 from 'Rock n Roll part2' & the other from the Scotland World Cup Squad's 1974 hit single 'Easy Easy' lol, played in sync. The guitars & vox have exactly the same delay on. A one repeat. I double tracked the guitars & panned em to 9 oclock & 3 oclock, and double tracked the vox, both set at 12 oclock. And that's about it. Thanks again  ;D
kingliggermusic