"Every thought" a Geir original

Started by Geir, November 16, 2010, 11:17:33 AM

dasilvasings

eerie!

I actually think the song is very clever! The echo in the voice works very well, and your yelling is a brilliant (and unorthodox) way of giving some attention to the guitar break. I appreciate the discreet bass. it is very shallow, but that's fine otherwise the song would become more heavy and lose its eeriness!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

The Reverend 48

I missed you and your style
I almost forgot how powerfully you impose yourself on any piece you create
Top draw playing and Vox that simply commands respect
Great stuff Geir!

Ferryman

Missed this while I was in Norway! Brilliant song Geir, love the words but the performance is the thing that makes this - absolutely awesome. Stunning vox with great emotion coming through, and so well recorded. You should do a duet with the Rev 48, there would be more gravel in that than a whole quarry!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gu Djin

There's lots of space in the arrangement to let your voice come through.  Excellenty

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Oldrottenhead

just had to bump this , still fmgwabp and sends shivers down my back.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Saijinn Maas

Glad ORH bumped this because i totally missed this one!

This is awesome! Can totally see a video to it like was previously mentioned! Great recording and the mix is right on!

This is damn good!

Greeny

What and incredible song. It has the Geir magic all over it. So pure and clean, and that subtle bass is fantastic. I love the descending, ringing chords on the bridge part. My oh my... a thing of beauty for sure, and I'm glad I finally got to hear it. This is one of those special songcrafter moments that sends a shiver down your spine.

launched

I can't believe my ears!! So glad this one got bumped. So far, my fave of yours - It's great how the best songs can be crafted in mere moments. I love it!!

Freakin' Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

henwrench

it's the voice, the voice, the voice!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kenny B

Yes! ... I agree ... nice bump ... "the voice" ... so glad I heard this.

kb
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR