Satchwood's "Raining Oil" - part 2 (guitar instro)

Started by Satchwood, November 15, 2010, 09:09:37 AM

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

FuzzFace

I love this.  It's a trip and a half.  Perfection.

Gnasty

Hell yeah Satch! I love them harmonies. Can`t beat harmonies...I would keep this the way it is.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Ferryman

A rocking waltz Tommy! Sounds pretty good to me, none of the harmonies really stuck out as needing work. It;s very meldoic and really nice smooth guitar sounds. Hangs together pretty well for me, great stuff as always.

Cheers,

Nigel 

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

pjd1

Sounds better to me Tommy awesome thing to undertake through but good luck in your,e recordings, and go for that mega take !!

Dunny 
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Rickocaster

Dang, man, is there no end to your talent?  I listened to both versions.  I thought the original was great, and then found the remix even better.  It seems to have more space and clarity in it, which better showcases your lead playing.
http://www.youtube.com/rickocaster
Come on, you know you want to go there...

Nelson

Satch WOW!!!
I'm speechless but not surprised.
You are still ripping the hell out of your axes.
Your solo's are brilliant and over all arrangements are always top notched...Pro Stuff.

Someone once told me, never redo your songs.
I think that may have been the worst piece of advice I've received since I started making music.
I believe every song I write deserves the chance to get better and as I grow as an artist, I'll always go back an try to better one of my older songs.
Well done

Keep up the good work.
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Donna D

I didn't hear the original, but this one makes for really nice listening. I agree with Ted that it has an element of spaghetti western about it.  :) But that's a good thing. The music simply catches at the emotions...

Lovely arrangement.

Donna
Honour the earth. Without it, we'd be nowhere.

Life is too important to take seriously.

scottieD

Super Duper Satch!  The harmonies remind me of Lizzy...probably my all time fave band...great stuff :)

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...