car broken in... mp3 with sc songs on the loose...

Started by dasilvasings, November 13, 2010, 04:21:00 AM

dasilvasings

well, my car was broken in 2 days ago, but all they stole was the mp3 player with songcrafters songs in it!!!

the car broken in is a pain in the neck, but i don't know if a bunch of sc songs on the loose is funny or sad! i prefer to take it as funny, since it was the only thing stolen!

miguel
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

That sucks, funny when the dude listens, maybe not, they just wanted the device to sell.  At least you get a song out of the experience.  Turn this into the lyrics of a song, take revenge the songwriters way, its all you can do.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

dasilvasings

BB you just gave me a wonderful idea! how could I be so blind!!!!

rule #1 of writing songs - be aware!!! too much time doing covers, I guess!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Hi DSS, what a bummer. Hope they didn't wreck the car too much and hopefully the songs lost are backed up somewhere. The loss of an MP3 player will give you the excuse to go and buy a state of the art new one, retail therapy may help you over these troubled times..............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

dasilvasings

Not forgotten! I'm working on the song, but very slowly. I'm not used to write songs. Love-Terror was 100% inspirational and I did it in a few hours. This one is turning a lot more difficult!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Bluesberry

Sometimes the harder they come the better the song, sometimes it works that way.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand