Cup Of Coffee - Sandy Gritt (Picasso Project)

Started by Gritter, November 13, 2010, 03:13:23 AM

Facemask93

I think this is probably the track that i would have chosen for opening the album , its a pretty difficult choice , but i think it just sets the scene so well , and as soon as those guitars come in left and right, it gets me every time , pure bliss , really well done Sandy , you should be proper proud of this

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Rata-tat-tat

recorder
Tascam DP-02

dasilvasings

This song is just so good! One of my favourites from this site.
recorder
Boss Micro BR

FuzzFace

It's really impressive how effective this is as an opener, Gritter.

The introductory buildup in the first minute of this song really sets the tone and the pace, settling you in for a good listen. 

It's such a strong song, it has a subtle intensity that really balances well with the overall arch of the album.  It doesn't compete with the other songs, but it sets the expectations high, and the other tracks follow suit and don't dissappoint.

Clearly a lot of thought and care went into this composition, and every measure delivers exactly what is called for.

In short, it's a masterpiece.

guitarron

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

andy casson

oh my, I am blown away! Thanks FF for the bump, this is an incredible track... absolutely speechless! wow....Sandy and FF you should be very very proud...it's oustanding

andy

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

bruno

wow - this is a knockout track, and a knock out idea - was thumbing through the jukeboxes and came across the "Suffering Machines" https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?action=festival;sa=SuffMach What a great idea - using the collaborate output of songscrafters to produce a single coherent piece of art. We should do something similar again!!! This is such a cool idea.
B

recorder
Boss BR-1600