Uke blues

Started by jackofall, November 04, 2010, 07:40:48 AM

jackofall

UKE BLUES MIX ONE RE NEIL
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Many thanks to Swansong who added the keyboard to my Blues tune here. It has given it that juicy 60's feel - and what a nice guy he is too!
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

Bluesberry

Is that you singing JofAll, you sound just like the guy from Barenaked ladies on the first one.  ;)

The second one sounds fantastic, great organ playing.  Super fine electric guitars, but why is this called uke blues, is there a uke in there somewhere?

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

jackofall

Thanks Bluesberry,

This is the second time the barenaked ladies have spoilt my fun. I don't get it. They just appear when I post a track and I never know how to get rid of it. It must be a curse!

There's my Uke in there towards the end, although it could be mistaken for a guitar.
If the human brain was simple enough for us to understand, we'd be so simple, we couldn't...

jackofall

wonderful! I've found a way to kill the barenaked ladies! They have gone, gone ,GONE out of my life!

Geir

Cool uke blues !!!

Great organ addition !!!

but who can resist bare naked ladies ???
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........