This forums is a great find

Started by Dmann, October 27, 2008, 06:05:22 PM

Dmann

Hi everyone. Was looking around the internet trying to find a forums for people that bought a MicroBR and was totally amazed when I stumbled on this site.

Kudo's to Admin on the youtube vids and for providing these forums 1st off, and then I saw the talent here and all I can say is wow.

So I played in an all original metal band for a few years and then pretty much gave up playing all together so I could get my life together and stable.... raising a family and paying a mortgage is serious buisness!

Anyways, It's been about 7 years and I was at the local music store getting my ESP set up cause it's been in storage for that long .... and I picked up this amazing little Micro BR and instantly fell in love with playing again. Totally beats my old Yamaha 4track cassette recorder. I've layed down some covers very quickly just to get a feel for using the MBR, and then just reading the forums here I have learned so much.

Anyways, I am really happy I found this site, and am looking forward to becoming part of the community. cheers :)

Pedro

Welcome!

That is a long time without playing... Micro BR will surely help you to get right back on (the guitar) track.

For the part the concerns me thank you for your kind words.

:)

Greeny

I came here looking for a few tips and tutorials, and found a wonderful (not to mention highly talented) group of people - all with the same aim of making great music.

It all happened by chance. I don't know why my Tascam digital recorder broke, or why I settled on the BR-Micro as a replacement  (I actually went to the shop to buy a BR-600!).

Now I can't imagine not being part of this community. It's shown me that great individual talents make even better music when that talent gets combined.

And I think that Admin (and the BR!) should be applauded for making it all possible...

henwrench

ditto
                             henwrench
                                        www.soundclick.com/henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Groundy

Hi dmann, and a warm welcome....Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs

danieldesete

welcome aboard.
Post us your music as soon as possible. There are even other metal players and fans here...
hou hou ha ha