Pussyfootin'

Started by Black Mary, October 31, 2010, 03:48:09 AM

Ferryman

Blimey, you make Bad Company, Free, the Black Crowes, Jet and all those guys sound like a bunch of wimps! Awesome riffage there, fabulous guitar sounds and drunken vox is kind of what this down and dirty rock needs! Can't imagine any session for music like this without a few slugs of JD.......

Great stuff, you really do know how to rock. Loved that guitar solo and the rumbling bass sound!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

lg

Hey, we've missed you!
Where'd ya go?
Glad you're back.....
Some tough rock'n roll just the way we like it!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Vanncad

Holy crap Black Mary!

This rules man! Most excellent riffs man.
Raunchy, Southern-fried hard-core at it's finest!
You've got a lttle "Fast Eddie Clark" style going on here too - fantastic!

P.S. - Is that your Roland drum kit? Sounds great man.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Ain't nothing Pussyfootin' about this, it's more Hippo stompin'. Not my usual genre but this is just awesome. Respect...........Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

tom r

Wooo!
BM yer back n yer kickin!
Could i hear your neighbour knockin on the wall :-)
Great riffs n vox like yer garglin on gravel

t
Tom Reeves
Lobelia Sound

Saijinn Maas

Badass! Great drive and intensity!

SE

Great rock,in tune, love,in those riffs there the bizz, love this stuff!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

T.C. Elliott

I love rock and roll. Good one to jam to as well.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Black Mary

Wow. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome back. I'm flattered to be remembered with there being so much great stuff on this site. Sorry for staying away far too long. I promise it won't be 10 weeks in between this and the next one lol. Also I can get listening to what I've been missing.

Quote from: tom r on November 01, 2010, 01:18:56 PMCould i hear your neighbour knockin on the wall :-)
t
Lmao. That's not a bass drum you can hear on the track  ::)
Thanks again my friends
BM
kingliggermusic

Black Mary

Quote from: Vanncad on October 31, 2010, 05:20:53 PMP.S. - Is that your Roland drum kit? Sounds great man.
Hi vanncad. Thanks for the comment. Yeah, I've missed out on a lot lately but tryin to get back up to speed  :) Yeah, Wow U remembered. They'r my Roland V-Lite kit. And absolutely a 'nod' to Fast Eddie.....  ;D
kingliggermusic