MySapce

Started by holdempok, October 23, 2008, 12:18:09 PM

holdempok

Can someone guide me on How to put my own music on my myspace account?
Why don't we do it on the road?

Oldrottenhead

i have had a myspace account for a couple of years and cant figure it out either, so what i do is use widgets from my soundclick site so people can at least hear my songs.
www.myspace.com/oldrottenhead
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

holdempok

my daughter has a friend in a band and he has this misic player on his myspace account. check it out.

www.myspace.com/donttellmamaband

I would love to get this on mine. been trying for days grrrr I need some techy friends. lol
Why don't we do it on the road?

AlchemyMN

Mine has been up for awhile, but I remember it being pretty straightforward.

Setup music Myspace account profile
Click on edit profile and upload songs
Edit song artwork, etc.
Add store if necessary.

How far have you gotten?

Oldrottenhead

QuoteSetup music Myspace account profi
le thats the solution music, maybe i have set up an ordinary account and not a music one
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Oldrottenhead

set up a new account and still no luck, how do i set up a music account
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

AlchemyMN

Quote from: oldrottenhead on October 24, 2008, 03:31:00 PMset up a new account and still no luck, how do i set up a music account

On the signup page there is a panel over to the right for musicians, comedians, etc.  That is where you go to set up a music account for your band.

See attached photo screen shot...

Oldrottenhead

looks like i need to create another email account then
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

AlchemyMN

Yes you will, I have three different accounts (personal, electronic music, songwriter music.  Funny thing, I get more traffix through my Facebook band page now (via ReverbNation).

Oldrottenhead

i give up im gonna just go on as before, i mibbe write to them to see if i can change my existing page but now have three accounts non of them for musician cos i just read your post lol
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann