Baby Has A Good Time Anyway - AndyR Original

Started by AndyR, October 22, 2010, 01:28:13 PM

AndyR

Thanks folks - cheered me up greatly :) (just burnt a saucepan while trying to formulate a constructive post elsewhere :D)
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

scottieD

You know, we go on and on about Andy's productions, but a production's only as good as it's song...and this one is killer...it's the missing song from Three Dog Night's greatest hits...soo catchy and melodic...great great stuff.  The production and arrangement speaks for itself.  My favourite Andy for sure. :) :) :)

recorder
Boss BR-800
   Okay to cover...not sure why you'd want to though...

SE

This is your best to date, your other tune "If We Should Sing Together" was top class, but this is my fav by some way, just ticks all my boxes. The production is a lesson for us all, but as Scottie D said it,s not that, it,s the song and this song just does it for me, excellent,excellent work.
recorder
Boss BR-80

T.C. Elliott

I hear a slight strain of Emerson, Lake and Palmer... and other 70's goodness... but it doesn't go over the top and is anything but pretentious... the vox is excellent. I agree, this is my favorite of yours so far.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Rickocaster

Holy cow, your voice is amazing!  Great use of rasp, just at the right moments.  Perfect guitar solo in the middle.  Expert stuff, man. Really.
http://www.youtube.com/rickocaster
Come on, you know you want to go there...

AndyR

Bumpety-bump... another one gone over to being hosted on alonetone.
recorder
PreSonus Studio One

(Studio 68c 6x6)
   All that I need
Is just a piece of paper
To say a few lines
Make up my mind
So she can read it later
When I'm gone

- BRM Gibb

AndyR is on

The Shoebox Demos Vol 1
FAWM 2022 Demos
Remasters Vol 1

launched

Wow, glad this one was bumped. Way to bring it back, Andy! I love this kind of music. Wish I could sing like that, frickin' awesome!!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Greeny

Well I never... here's something else I've managed to miss. And it's a real classic. Man, you really know how to put a song together! Faultless songwriting, performance and production. I agree with the Jack Bruce comparison... you carry a lot of his power and inflections in your vocal delivery (which is no bad thing!). Absolute stunner.