Reminder on posting

Started by 64Guitars, October 21, 2010, 01:39:52 PM

64Guitars

Most of our members already know this but I thought it was time to mention it for our more recent members.

Our server space is meant for new songs recorded by our members. If you've recently joined Songcrafters and have a large back catalogue of songs, please don't upload them to our server. Instead, you can post a link to another site such as SoundClick, ReverbNation, etc. that holds your back catalogue. Then members can visit that site to browse through your older material. In general, the songs you upload to Songcrafters should only be recordings you've made since joining Songcrafters.

Songs uploaded to Songcrafters should be performed by yourself or in collaboration with other Songcrafters members. Again, you can post a link to an external site containing recordings made with musicians who are not Songcrafters members. But please don't upload those recordings to our server. Server space is limited and costly, so it's intended only for recordings by our members which they made since joining.

Thank you.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

Tony W

Well Said and thank you good sir.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

stoman

I almost missed this announcement (I usually don't watch the General Discussion forum).

I'll remove my uploads in the next couple of days and replace them with links to my server.

Regards,
  Steffen

Bluesberry

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand