Halos For Heartache

Started by antisocialworker, October 18, 2010, 09:58:44 PM

antisocialworker

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

A friends song in the works... Steven Maclean

Halem

Damn never could make one guitar and one vocal sound that good.

stoman

I wish I had friends with such musical talents. Most of my friends don't even play an instrument.

This is a great song that needs nothing more than just that one voice and guitar.

Regards,
  Steffen

I totally agree with Halem, it must be the hardest job in the world to get a full sound with just voice and guitar but you did it with knobs on. Top notch.................Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Donna D

I love this kind of song. Very nice indeed.  ;)

(Any chance of adding the lyric to the first post? ;) )

Donna
Honour the earth. Without it, we'd be nowhere.

Life is too important to take seriously.

Ferryman

Excellent work, and a bit different from your usual style. Agree with the others, you have created a great sound here, really emotional performance that is captured very well. Great stuff!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Geir

A great performance of a great song.

I agree the song stands very well on it's own.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Kenneth

2nd listen
Your friend did a nice job.
 Very nice.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

ODH

Good, honest song.  What's not to like?
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Gu Djin

Enjoyed this.  Plenty of percussion with the guitar that does away with the need for more instruments.

I like this as it is, but it would interesting to see where it goes.

A few words, a guitar, and talent - what more do you need.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X