hurry murray

Started by Oldrottenhead, October 20, 2008, 07:30:31 AM

Gritter

Still my favourite ORH original. It just sits so well. wicked tune!

BUMPIN' IT BABY!

stoman

Sounds great on headphones!

Regards,
  Steffen

T.C. Elliott

I like the space you have in your songs and this is no exception. Some pretty cool sounds in there. And of course it's a pretty well written song to boot.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Geir

I thought this one could need a little BUMP today !!

oh no ... now it's stuck on my brain :o
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

corryhully

and well justified  !

Oldrottenhead

been going through my songs to see if there are any i could do live, i remember spending the best part of a morning on this one but i wouldn't have a clue how to do it again. that applies to pretty much all my songs.

luckily mr green could. https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=6658.0
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Krasi

This has become my favorite song!!!!! I see it's from 2008 and I'm so glad I have listened to it!! Watched the video also, fantastic!!!!! The lyrics are amazing, I just totally love this kind of music. If I have to put in a genre then I would go for GRUNGE!!!!!!! I know it's a silly label but I grew with the so called "Seattle Wave" and this track could easily be one of the best hymns from that era!!! Amazing!!! I'm adding it to my mp3 player!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80

Oldrottenhead

grunge? that'll do for me
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann