recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Ferryman

Love this Jim, I can feel some 80's influences in there that we love so much. Very cool indeed. it reminds me of a lot of things but nothing I can put my finger on, it's just uniquely you.

Just love the simplicity but the clever way you add some variety, guitar sounds are fab!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

corryhully

real groovy stuff mate, i find i am walking round the house singing hurry murray. it reminds me of quark strangness and charm but sounds nothing like it.

Geir

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Oldrottenhead

Quotegreat teeth too Grin
not my best feature lol
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

lexman

This is a funny song, listening to it and a smile appears on my face.

cuthbert

Great song! Love the "hurry murray" hook & handclaps - and thanks for bumping it up.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Gritter

I LOVE this!...love the feel, the percussion. great vocal delivery...reminds me of Pete Doherty possibly fronting Wire no...bauhaus! It's gonna stay in my head for quite some time.

Satchwood

Great stuff ORH!!!  You otta do your-own stuff more often - complete package - cool sounds - vox - very creative & unique !!!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Davo

So I was greeting some Japanese exchange students at the school I teach at today-when this song popped in my head.

Its officially made that jump to insanley catchy.
To be pleased with one's limits is a wretched state.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe