Experiment Part I (synth instrumental)

Started by stoman, October 17, 2010, 02:09:16 AM

stoman

Stoman_Experiment _Part_I
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This one was what the title says: an experiment.

Can you guess what it was about? :)

Certainly not everyone's cup of tea, but I hope some of you will enjoy it anyway. It is an electronic instrumental with some old-fashioned sounds (which is what I like).

The song itself is old too. :)

Regards,
  Steffen

lg

I have no idea what it's about....But, I enjoyed the jam!

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

OsCKilO

Cool!!!

It would sound really contemporary with some different drums!

I Really enjoyed this!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

stoman

Thank you both for listening and commenting!

The experiment was to build a song around one single chord. There is no chord change throughout the whole song!

In part II the main theme is revisited, but this time with more chords. I'll post that song too in a couple of days, if anybody would like to hear it.

QuoteIt would sound really contemporary with some different drums!
Well ... I'm not exactly a sucker for modern sounds. ;)

I'm actually pretty old-fashioned with respect to music. At the German homerecording sites I'm often told that my songs sound "old", and they recommend to replace some of the "stale" sounds with more modern ones. But to me "old" instead means "mission accomplished". :)

But, anyway - I always LOVE to hear different interpretations of my songs by other musicians. I wish there were more covers being done among homerecorders.

BTW - doing covers of commercial songs without explicit written permission by the copyright holder isn't legal in Germany (no matter if you do it for fun or for profit), but I often see such covers at international collaboration sites (like this here). How is the legal situation in other countries?

Regards,
  Steffen