Off on a trip, will be away for a while

Started by Ferryman, October 17, 2010, 01:47:38 AM

Ferryman

Just want to let everyone know that I will be away all week unitl Friday 22nd on a business trip. Our company is holding a big conference in the wonderful world of Disney in Orlando, so I shall be singing happy songs all week and trying to avoid punching people dressed in Disney character suits.

May not have much time to get on the site, so don't think me rude for lack of comments and responses to email and PMs!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

have a good time nigel and whack mickey for me.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

OsCKilO

I hear that cinderella offers "Happy endings" as part of her show!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Geir

Have a safe trip Nigel. I wanted your advice on something but I guess it can wait ....
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Satchwood

Hey Nigel, slap Mickey for me too!   And like T said, don't 4get to hit Cindy's happy endings show :~)
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Tony W

I think that now is the right time for every active member to send Nigel 10 PM's per person.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

You are all evil people! Just popped in as I have the first few spare minutes of the week. Now I am off to find Cinders and ask for a happy ending...................

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Flash Harry

We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Groundy

Have a great time Nigel, Dont wok to hard...........Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs