You're So Beautiful

Started by j.g., October 16, 2010, 10:22:10 AM

j.g.

ERROR: No MP3 file found.

All topics in the Post Your Work boards must have either an mp3 file attached or include a link to an external mp3 file ([singlemp3] tags) in the message body.

This started as a backer composed and all instruments played or programmed by SDC (Sander) mainly as a guitar backing.
I found it in the collaborations on this Forum and wrote lyrics and did a vox track.
It has developed from there with an additional guitar track from Speed Demon (Gene) and a few more music tracks added. Sander has made a great job of moulding it all together and has been a pleasure to work with. I hope you enjoy.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

j.g.

You're so beautiful_mstr2_192
Time:
0:00
Volume:
This started as a backer composed and all instruments played or programmed by SDC (Sander) mainly as a guitar backing.
I found it in the collaborations on this Forum and wrote lyrics and did a vox track.
It has developed from there with an additional guitar track from Speed Demon (Gene) and a few more music tracks added. Sander has made a great job of moulding it all together and has been a pleasure to work with. I hope you enjoy.

Oldrottenhead

ah here it is, this is very very cool great collab guys
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Tony W

I think the mix is a little off. All I hear are pick scrapes and squealing.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kenneth

Very enjoyable listen guys.

Nice work, sounds smooth, atmospheric , a great listen.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Tony W

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

SdC

Thanks! Working with Geoff and Gene was inspirational.

recorder
Boss BR-600

j.g.

Sorry - clicked on post instead of preview and now can not remove this post. 
It is on now.

Tony W

I listened again, and the Pick scrapes and squealing have been replaced by the voices of angels. This is a lovely piece of music.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR