Food and Drink Fest

Started by Gu Djin, October 11, 2010, 12:32:14 AM

Gu Djin

Did I miss something - did someone sneak in a "Food and Drink Fest" whist I wasn't looking?

Going by the number of titles referring to comestibles, in the original song section, if we haven't got one - we should have!

Food glorious food  mutter, mutter, mutter!
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Kevin Mammoth

mmm, food for thought  :) ....
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....

Satchwood

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

OsCKilO

I think we should have a favourite food thread...

With instructions on how to make the dish...

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Oldrottenhead

ive bin looking at some of my songtitles and food does come up over and over, after music food is my first love, i would even square up to tharek for the last piece of reindeer stew and he is a big guy, but i do like ma grub.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann