MSN Shuts down groups...

Started by Rata-tat-tat, October 18, 2008, 12:40:30 PM

Rata-tat-tat

Hey all... My wife belongs to a group through MSN and it is shutting down all of it's forums/ groups. Not sure why. Anyhow... just wanted to get everyones input on where would be the best place to go to move the group to. The group is currently 200 members strong and it is a great place for dog lovers to interact with each other. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As always... you guys are the best. Sorry I haven't posted in a while... been really busy and have had a lot of personal S#$t getting in the way of my life.

V/R

Tod
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Greeny

Quote from: powertriptod on October 18, 2008, 12:40:30 PMHey all... My wife belongs to a group through MSN and it is shutting down all of it's forums/ groups. Not sure why. Anyhow... just wanted to get everyones input on where would be the best place to go to move the group to. The group is currently 200 members strong and it is a great place for dog lovers to interact with each other. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

As always... you guys are the best. Sorry I haven't posted in a while... been really busy and have had a lot of personal S#$t getting in the way of my life.

V/R

Tod

Hope you're dealing with the personal sH*t. It gets us all at one time or another.

Have you looked at Yahoo Groups? More than a good substitute I would have thought.