Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

henwrench

Quote from: oldrottenhead on October 09, 2010, 04:30:41 PMlook who she has to live with tho

HA HA  touche ORH   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

henwrench

Here's a favourite of mine...

Those guy's who handle birds of prey? Do show's and stuff and hunt with them....
  Well now, those guy's can't take a piss if they're out with their birds...can't even go behind a tree or into a bush.... Y'see, them birds have got really keen eyesight, and they are trained to RIP TO SHREDS anything that their 'master' is holding in his hands. Like his dick. Cock. Willy. Penis. Nob. Member. Call it what you like, that there bird is gonna think it's food. And RIP IT TO SHREDS AND GOBBLE IT DOWN faster than you can say 'Have you seen Justin Case's Guitar Collection?'*

henwrench

*copyright....go check out The Cool-Lab, Tony W's site
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Vanncad

Here are some interesting facts about Chuck Norris:

- Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
- Chuck Norris can beat you in a game of Connect Four in three moves
- There used to be a street named after Chuck Norris, but it was changed because nobody crosses Chuck Norris and lives.
- Chuck Norris can light a fire by rubbing two ice-cubes together.
- When cops pull Chuck Norris over, THEY try to talk THEIR way out of it.
- Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.
- Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.
- Chuck Norris can strangle you with a cordless telephone
- When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris and Superman once fought each other on a bet. The loser had to start wearing his underwear on the outside of his pants.
- When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn't lifting himself up, he's pushing the Earth down.
- Chuck Norris played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.
- The Earth was flat until Chuck Norris looked in it's direction...then it rolled up into a ball.

There are lots more here: Chuck Norris Facts
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Geir

If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

I think I'll take my coffe cold ......
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Gnasty

Hmm...I don't believe in Wikipedia or the normal dictionary.

I use the Urban dictionary on a countless basis everyday for info. It is so accurate!!!

e.g  Look at how precise the Urban Dictionary is in it's meanings for us members.

1. launched    

The point of no return in a night of drinking and you are bound to either black out, make an ass of yourself, fight, or all of the above. The Vodka shot that broke the camels back.
e.g Mark had launched somewhere between his 6th and 7th vodka shots. After that it was all down hill.

2. Geir    

The most fantastic and amazing kind of person to ever exist. Extremely smart and witty, and all around charming to interact with, Geir is most definitely the top choice in lifelong happiness for all seeking such a thing. With an endless amount of talent overflowing from a brain so amazing that all else seems dimwitted in comparison, Geir is the epitome of perfection and will attract the love an attention from anyting Geir comes in contact with. Men and women swoon for his sexual appeal, but only a lucky few could ever be so blessed as to actually experience such intense amazement!

e.g HOLY CRAP YOU ARE THE MOST GEIR. THATS SO AWESOME!

3.    Greeny

1) flem, spit.

2) A tall creature that makes coffee, plays guitar and dresses like a middle-aged man.

e.g  1) "Someone greenied on the wall"

2) "Shall we go Costa and annoy Greeny?"

4.    Gritter

A teenager/young adult, often a highschool dropout, whom associates with the "bad crowd" and smokes/inhales and sometimes deals drugs of any type.
"I don't want to attend that party, it will be full of gritters"

e.g "I ended our friendship after he became a gritter"

5.      Gnasty

So Intense That You Can't Describe It With Anything Else.
Opposite Of Nasty Yet Pronounced The Same.

e.g(V.)Mike Just Pulled A Gnasty
(Adj.)Ohhhh That Was Gnasty When You Punched Tony In The Face So Hard That It Broke His Nose

There are so many others i can do and just look them up yourself. The beauty of it is you can make your own.

Henwrench and Oldrottenhead need to be in that book. I'll be working on it!! ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

launched

Man, even in an urban dictionary Geir comes out smelling like a rose! You'll find me and the Sandman hangin' out on the street corner up to absolutely no good ;D

This is hilarious, lo! I want more...
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Tony W

Quote from: Gnasty on October 10, 2010, 08:47:43 AM(Adj.)Ohhhh That Was Gnasty When You Punched Tony In The Face So Hard That It Broke His Nose

What are you trying to say Punk?

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

madrab

Facts are simple and facts are straight
Facts are lazy and facts are late
Facts all come with points of view
Facts don't do what I want them to