(Picasso Songbook) Desmoiselles d'Avignon

Started by Gnasty, October 08, 2010, 08:26:18 AM

Gnasty

Quote from: Hook on September 03, 2011, 09:39:21 AMGuitar is wicked but the vocals are just awesome, what mic & vocal patch did you use?
Rock on!

I actually don`t remember what patch but think it was Far distant all done on the Mbr. I mastered it in LIVE mode so that`s what gives it that feeling. Thanks everyone for the bump!!  :D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Nelson

This song is sick.
Dig that cool riff and the chorus is on point.
A really strong mix, but man, your guitar work really carry's the day. Especially in the bridge/music braek.

Well done

recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Kenny B

OTD BUMP ... A SongCrafter's Classic ... WOW AGAIN!!!
recorder
Zoom MRS-1266
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Hilary

Crikey this is goooood and who'd have thought to rhyme orgasms with phantasms! - I'm really impressed.
recorder
Boss BR-80

comme ci, comme ça

7thson

I'm glad I took the time to check out " Suffering Machines" and didn't miss THIS! Everything about this song is EPIC!  Tiime to download this and listen to it a few hundred times. :)

Boss BR-800

T.C. Elliott

Glad this was bumped so I could listen again. A nice way to start my day.
recorder
Boss BR-900

recorder
Reaper

Dead Ambassadors Bandcamp Page

T.C. Elliott Bandcamp Page

"You can't wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club." — Jack London

Rata-tat-tat

Quote from: 7thson on April 22, 2013, 08:53:29 AMI'm glad I took the time to check out " Suffering Machines" and didn't miss THIS! Everything about this song is EPIC!  Tiime to download this and listen to it a few hundred times. :)

I'm sensing that SC's has sucked in another "Regular" victim???
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Gnasty

Hey thanks 7th son. T.C and Rata for the great comments and bump.

This is one of the songs where i say "If i only knew then what i know now" and had better equipment too!
I recorded this with my Micro br which is now long broken and covered in soot. I was never great with that
silver box as i am with the br 80 but a lot of people sure know how to use it here.

If i was to record this again, i would still never change any structure of the song. I`m happy with it and as
long as Fuzzface is too :)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

DeificDave

Top-notch glad I got to hear this one, expert guitar playing and excellent vocal on this fine tune.  :o
"The universe is a million billion light-years wide, and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. This is the position of the universe with regards to human life." ― Martin Amis

http://www.youtube.com/user/deificd/videos