(Picasso Songbook) Desmoiselles d'Avignon

Started by Gnasty, October 08, 2010, 08:26:18 AM

cuthbert

I just got around to listening to your version 2.0: very neatly polished, Gnasty! To my ear, it doesn't sound like Nigel will have to do very much work on this at all.

I've got some catching up to do on the Picasso Songbook...
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

Speed Demon

recorder
Boss eBand JS-8

recorder
Adobe Audition

There is room for all of God's creatures.
Right next to my mashed potatoes.

j.g.

Another great addition for the Album.
You have captured a great atmosphere with your fantastic playing.......... and those vocals...........and now you remix and have it completely nailed now. You've put Nigel out of a job.
Geoff

Bluesberry

did he say "orgasms"...I think I just had one of those listening to that solo...

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gnasty

Thanks everyone....Every song in the jukebox so far to this Fuzz wonder is amazing  ;D

Quote from: Bluesberry on November 15, 2010, 05:15:31 PMdid he say "orgasms"...I think I just had one of those listening to that solo...

My life would be complete if i could do that while i play.

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Bluesberry

Quote from: FuzzFace on November 17, 2010, 05:46:19 AM
Quote from: Gnasty on November 16, 2010, 09:18:22 PMMy life would be complete if i could do that while i play.

There's ways.
Topic for your next rock-opera Fuzz.  We should do one of these every year.  I'm up for it, an annual Fuzzface rock opera...next years subject...what Gnasty just said.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

FuzzFace

Quote from: Bluesberry on November 17, 2010, 05:58:23 AMTopic for your next rock-opera Fuzz.  We should do one of these every year.  I'm up for it, an annual Fuzzface rock opera...next years subject...what Gnasty just said.

I'm up for it to,  I have couple of concepts on the backburner... but that is the subject for another thread.

FuzzFace

You know one touch I love about this song?
The vocal whisper accompanying the very last line.

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann