guitar heroes at the bbc

Started by Oldrottenhead, October 17, 2008, 04:06:10 PM

Oldrottenhead

just watching guitar heroes at the bbc on bbc4, will post a link for the bbc iplayer when its available awesome stuff.
hendrix, early fleetwood mac, little feat, thin lizzy, rory gallagher, bert jansch. wilko johnson and lots more

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00dzzv2/b00dzzsq/Guitar_Heroes_at_the_BBC/
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

SteveG

Was a cool series, enjoyed the first two but not watched this one yet, so cheers for reminding me!

Greeny

This is an awesome show. The highlight for me was Peter Green doing his amazing stuff on 'Oh Well'. And Rory Gallagher's masterclass in slide playing.

Perfect for a rainy Sunday  :)

Oldrottenhead

QuoteThe highlight for me was Peter Green doing his amazing stuff on 'Oh Well'
agreed, thought it was cool that bb king quoted him as one of his fave guitarists .
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Quote from: oldrottenhead on October 20, 2008, 02:45:15 AM
QuoteThe highlight for me was Peter Green doing his amazing stuff on 'Oh Well'
agreed, thought it was cool that bb king quoted him as one of his fave guitarists .

Yep! That's quite some accolade!

madrab

"Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only"

I got the blues,
I got the internet availability blues so bad,

Oldrottenhead

im sure these programmes will be available for download somewhere else, tho not necessarily legally.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann