Album Cover Challenge (from my new music room)

Started by Ted, October 02, 2010, 12:26:23 AM

64Guitars

Quote from: Ted on October 02, 2010, 07:28:24 PMI'm thinking that the version that we both have is the flipped version of the photo. I looked at the buttons on the shirts worn by Nick Lowe and Wreckless Eric. Unless they're wearing women's shirts, the photo has been reversed.

I can't see their shirt buttons clearly enough to tell. But the button at the top of Nick Lowe's jeans does seem to be reversed. Perhaps a clearer clue is Elvis Costello's hairline which seems farther back on his left side in our album covers. But, if you look at photos of Elvis Costello on Google Images, his hairline always seems farther back on his right side, supporting your theory that the photo on our albums is reversed.

However, the buttons on Wreckless Eric's jacket are on the right side where I'd expect them to be, so I'm really not sure.  :-\

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

danieldesete

hou hou ha ha

Gnasty

It's so great to go back and look at the album covers. I'm thinking that my kids and all kids missed out big time on that era. Now they're just clicking buttons on laptops, mp3 players, phones. I do that now too but its not the same.

Hey Ted, wheres the pics of the rest of the new jam room? Show us your new space.
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Bluesberry

Yes indeed, show us your new Ted-space Ted. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Ted

Quote from: Bluesberry on October 03, 2010, 09:38:40 AMYes indeed, show us your new Ted-space Ted. 

Still decorating.  Will put up pics soon though.
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Audacity
recorder
GarageBand for Mac