Satchwood is on the AIR

Started by Satchwood, October 01, 2010, 04:14:25 PM

Satchwood

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Satchwood

Wow I just listened to 3 of my tunes, broadcasting from the Netherlands:

MIDNIGHT MANIA show at GETV LIVE BROADCASTING

They said they'll be playing them 24/7 in with other tunes for the next 7 days!  So CooL ! :)

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Ferryman

Couldn't quite work out what was going on, a new concept to me. But good luck with it - altho there were only 4 viewers when I was on...... (I must admit I have played gigs to less....)

Do you actually play live or do they just play your recordings?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Hey thanks!   They showed 2 of my photos (a pic i took here in Phoenix of a sunset, and my picture that I use on Songcrafters), while they played 3 previously recorded mp3 files:

Life Interrupted, See in Me, and She Devil

Gotta luv the internet and livestreaming !

Their obviously not one of the big name internet radio stations, but it was cool.

They be looping my 3 tunes in their selection for the next 7 days 24 hours a day, including commercials which they played right smack in the middle of my She Devil tune LOL

Satchwood

This livestreaming concept is exactly what we need here at Songcrafters! 

Not sure how to do it, of course, but wouldn't that be cool to be able to tune in via the internet on any internet capable device and livestream the awesome songs on THIS site!!!

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

j.g.

Just caught that news Tommy.........you deserve it........any publicity is good publicity.

Your following will grow and grow from here.

Well done.

Geoff

OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Gnasty

I was streaming it a few times last night hoping to catch ya, but then i got the complete and utter crap i dont like to hear. :-X Electro-dance hoopla whatever!

Congrats Satch-mo-wood ,and i'll still be listening to catch you online ;D
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity