ABC (Original /w Tony W and Gnasty)

Started by launched, September 27, 2010, 03:39:58 PM

pjd1

Awesome track from you guys ,, just brill !

Dunny
recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Tony W

This one took some time, although I put little effort into it compared to Mark. I had a blast with it. Thanks for letting me enjoy the ride Mark and Gnasty!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

FuzzFace

This is such a well-constructed song.
What a great atmosphere you've acheived!

Well-done!

Bluesberry

who here amongst us can shout "Hell Yeah" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Feels good, sounds good, and leaves no stains.......thats rock and roll.!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!.well except for the blood down my shirt from the knocked out teeth........

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

launched

Tinfoil hats again - I was just listening to this one! It's what got us the coveted "Golden Willie" award ;D
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Bluesberry

^ a Golden Willie is high honour indeed, hold it high with pride guys, don't leave it hidden away inside vestments of the raging elements, bring it out into the world at large, display your Golden Willie with flushed pride and swollen glory.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Tony W

I'm glad this got bumped, I just realized it's not on my Ipod. How the hell could I have let this not get on my Ipod?

It could have been because I was worried that I sampled her cell phone without her permission.... as I recall, I waited until she was asleep, stole her phone, turned the ringer off, then called it 10 times to get her VM message (fitting for a stalker tune) just to get the audio sample just right for that segment. In turn, I deleted her call history so I didn't appear to have had a creepy moment.....

It's funny how much appreciation you can develop for your own work when you're removed from it for a length of time. That solo work by Eric was friggin' stupendous.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Pine

WoW...an oldie but a goodie here i guess. 60 tracks! Yikes! You'd never know..it's mixed wonderfully.

I loved everything about this...the scary cadence, the freaky keys and the raw guitar. Vox filtered thru it like swirls in ice cream.

This is a very good collab...one that will stand the test of time and was well worth the effort you put inot it. Congrats to all!!!

Pine
recorder
Boss BR-1200

Rata-tat-tat

Man... I missed this one... Wow fellas... this is trippy good. Will be getting lotsa ipod time from me.
recorder
Tascam DP-02

Gnasty

Not the tune i wanted to bump cuz Filebroker is offline. Now you really need to come back Mark and fix your domain.

This is a "I haven`t heard this song in ages" BUMP!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity