ABC (Original /w Tony W and Gnasty)

Started by launched, September 27, 2010, 03:39:58 PM

ODH

I also really like the answerphone, gives a good context to the song.  Edgy stuff.

Controversially, I wasn't keen on the guitar shredding at the end.  The playing was awsome, don't get me wrong, but I felt it could have been more sensitive to the song.

Well produced song though, very enjoyable.  Feedback sandwich.

odh
Overdrive - Distortion - Hyperactivity
Yesterdays shatter, tomorrows don't matter

Wow,  this is just mega. There's been so much good music posted since I've come back from me Hols I don't think I'm ever going to catch up. I really feel that I have to award the ultimate accolade to this collab. This is top notch and then some...............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

guitarron

This is great-it's got everything going-stellar construction

one of my favorites here

love the guitar effects at the end-how did you get that beautiful noise at the end?

excellent work

recorder
Boss BR-600
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Cakewalk SONAR
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Facemask93

What an amazingly good song Mark , it freaks me out to think how many tracks you have used , and it  has such great clarity , a great collaboration guys , everything works so well together , top cudos to all

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

stoman

Weird ... and great! :) I'm sure Frank Zappa would have liked this too. :D

There seem to be some great guitarists at this site.

Regards,
  Steffen

j.g.

This is a great song and so well put together.

That is a cracking rhythm guitar track holding it all together.

TonyW and Gnasty's additions are the icing on a beautiful cake.

Geoff

SE

Quality epic, great work Mark and great work from Tony and Gnasty too, this is a great listen, original and inventive, loved big time.
recorder
Boss BR-80

boneonbone

Wow....great song and production mix.  The power of collaboration really comes through.  Wish I could produce something like that.  Great job boys!!!
"Play because you love it. Don't worry about if it will ever make any money, just understand that playing is an end in itself, and you play music, it will make your life better. And, don't worry about being a star, don't worry about making money, worry about nothing, just sit down with your guitar and let it speak to you and that will make your life better. It will bring beauty into your life. It's a great thing to do."     ---- David Crosby

cuthbert

I came late to this party, but my dear gawd this is excellent!

Stunning clarity and production - when I get past around 8 tracks or so, things start getting muddy.  :) Crystal clear, Mark.

I love all the parts in it, especially vox & the zingy acoustics (wonderful change of pace in the middle of all the electric guitars), and I thought Gnasty's solo at the end works very well with the subject matter. Great job with the extra guitar touches, Tony! Very well-played guitars, gentlemen!
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

OsCKilO

Have I Said F*cking Awesome yet?

Well....

F*cking Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy