recorder
Reaper
recorder
Cubasis
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gritter

Looks aewsome and entertaining, but...

...that dude needs some new material!...come on Roger, push yourself!!...you must have enough cash!!!  ;)

Bluesberry

Dang the dude does a good Gilmore, note for note, its almost like watching one of those Classic albums shows isn't it. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

64Guitars

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website

henwrench

Quote from: Gritter on September 23, 2010, 11:49:07 AM...that dude needs some new material!...come on Roger, push yourself!!

Dead horse and flogging comes to mind. And yes, I love 'The Wall'. And Tubular Bells, another horse that was pitilessly flogged. Thank god there was only one 'Never Mind The Bollocks'.

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Jim1970

I can't wait to see him in November!!
I am trying not to watch any youtube stuff from the tour.
This is very tempting!
Maybe a Second or two. LOL!
Jim
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Blooby

I can't accurately express how good the show was last night.  The music was great, and the spectacle was unmatched in the 100's of concerts I've seen through the years. As some of you know, I'm am one of the largest proponents of improvised music, but I loved the fact that this particular concert was played straight.

There were things done with projection that I didn't think were possible.  Just mind-blowing.

Blooby

FuzzFace

I don't mind 'em flogging as long as they're flogging with passion.  This album is close to my heart.

Now, combine this vocal performance with Gilmour's solo from Pulse, you we would have the best rock performance of all time.