"Sister Sinister"

Started by Greeny, September 19, 2010, 02:35:24 PM

Ferryman

Wow, a great groove here, it gave me a bit of a Black Crowes vibe (She Talks to Angels type of stuff). Love that slightly off kilter riff and rhythm, that really works well, and the bass line is an absolute belter. I love the way it ends. Killer guitar sounds as well. So much to love here, this is a pretty majestic piece of music. Bl**dy good, bl**dy good indeed.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

RMO

that bass in the intro sounds really cool, and then there are those guitars with an amazing sound, and the perfect vocals, this is pure greatness!

Blooby

I missed this one.  Great tune. Love the big vocals on this one, and that Tele sounds really good.

I have that movie on top of the DVD player. Maybe today is the day.

Blooby

OsCKilO

On a roll takes on a new meaning with you Tim.

New edgy sound really Suits bro!

That Female Voice is Really creepy....

Awesome Mr Green

Peace

T
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Jim1970

WOW that is some cool Stuff Tim!!
I love how you Spaced out the Guitars.
Sounds Better then some of the Music that is Produced by High priced Producers and Music studios.
are the Guitars Panned L=50 & R=50? Bass is Awesome here!!
JIM
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

Very cooL song & lyrics Greeny!!   I dig your guitar work and panning ~ cool chord progressions, changes, & bass line !
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gritter

Very cool song indeed...a little off kilter gives it a distinct edge. Great tune Tim!

Hi Tim, you've excelled yourself with this one. Lots of little bits going on that needs a few listens to pick up. Another winner............Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800

Sundbo

I somehow missed this one. Heard it through three times now and it gets better each time. Wow! This is so good!

des0free

Quote from: Greeny on September 20, 2010, 04:43:31 AM
Quote from: Nelson on September 19, 2010, 07:26:15 PMOther then the clips are you using only mbr patches, to get your guitar tones?

Yep - I only ever use MBR patches for the guitar, and I never adjust any of them. I can't remember what ones I used though! I love trying out different tones to get the right balance and separation between the guitar parts.

Tone is in the (expert!) fingers?   (telecasters are nice sounding guitars, too!)
recorder
Reaper
recorder
Zoom R24
recorder
Boss Micro BR