Roland GK2 wanted

Started by StevieM, September 19, 2010, 01:44:02 PM

StevieM

Hi guys,
Just seen the new layout, not sure where I am or where to look now ;D But it looks good.

I've just picked up a S/H Roland Gr9, with a GK2 pickup bit, but the GK 2 has got the cover over the clever 'lectronic bits missing. Has anyone got one these laying around anywhere they don't want? A non-working one would do, 'cos it is only the cover I need, but if it's a working one (at the right price ;)) that'd be ok 'cos then I'd have a spare 'lectric gizmo bit as well.
I was going to try to make one, but it's a bit tricky 'cos of the lumpy bumpy bits on it.
Cheers.
I always say, if I can leave somebody happy and smiling at the end of the day-----I've completely f*cked up!!

Tony W

GK2 parts are fairly cheap from Roland. I got a replacement pickup for $39, swapped it out, and was back in business quickly. The beauty of the story, I bought the GR 20 on craigslist for $300 which new was still around $750 - $800 at the time. Gotta love it.

Hit Bluesberry up for his GK, I know he uses a Godin guitar, and I bet the GK is lying around.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR