Wld Flower Series Cherry

Started by Gu Djin, September 16, 2010, 08:02:25 AM

Greeny

Definitely late-night soundtrack material. I love the chords and atmosphere of this, and the vocal is almost like an open-mic poetry performance (and I mean that in a good way...). I though this was a good listen. It has a lot of stuff going on to hold the listeners interest, and is never predictable or boring. I thought I could hear an echo of 'While My Guitar Gently Weeps' in there too.

dasilvasings

Good news: successful experiment
Bad news: We want more!
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Kenneth

smooth song, interesting chord changes, great ideas here. I would like to hear the final, completed version as well.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

launched

Delicious tune - I like it the way it is, but that's just me I guess. Loved what you did toward the end, very nice.

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

SE

Some really cool guitar going on and then the vox was,nt really expecting that, but they where excellent to, really enjoyed the listen.
recorder
Boss BR-80

Vanncad

The guitar tone and choice of chords is awesome.

I agree with the previous posts. Definielty has that late-night detective type soundtrack groove to it.
I could see Dave Matthews doing this tune (and you getting the royalties from it!)

This is cool man.
It ain't pretty being easy.

Okay to Cover

Like this a lot, I can certainly hear this as a main theme on a film track, something a little dark, maybe a black and white Mickey Spillane type of movie.................Willie
recorder
Boss BR-800