Wld Flower Series Cherry

Started by Gu Djin, September 16, 2010, 08:02:25 AM

Gu Djin

citytree
Time:
0:00
Volume:
Wasn't going to put this up as it's highly experimental and unfinished = in the spirit of oddness and the fact that I'll not see what you say about it for a couple of weeks - here for your excruciation is "Cherry". 

I am hoping to have another version of this done eventually - but I thought you'd appreciate the original and you'd see how I develop my ideas ;D ;D

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

OsCKilO

I think this is Superb!

Quote from: Gu Djin on September 16, 2010, 08:02:25 AMit's  highly experimental

I read the menu and knew it would taste good.

If you got any more highly experimental Gems Like this Please Post Them!!!!

Love it!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

lg

Well, I like this'n....Kinda jazzy piece, I'd say!
What could be in store?
As i sit in contemplation....I pop the top of yet another
nice 'n cold one....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Satchwood

I'd luv to pop a cold one right about now....   cooL laid back 'eXperimental' tune & with some great chords & vocal changes!  Got a deep melancholy vibe to it!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Oldrottenhead

this would slot quite nicely onto a david lynch soundtrack methinks a wonderful combination of oddness and beauty like a walnut whip yummy.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Bluesberry

I get a late night, rain-soaked streets of the city, downtown walking along, looking at the sights, contemplating days gone and days to come.  Thats what I feel. 

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gu Djin

Cheers all - I'm planning to redo this when I get back from my break - but last time I came back with so many new song ideas I never got round to half of what I'd planned.

See you soon and thanks.
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Jim1970

NICE LAIDBACK gem you have Here.
I love it as is but can't wait to see where it goes!!

LOVE your Voice!
JIm from Jersey
Now on SoundClick and Reverbnation
http://members.soundclick.com/jmarciniec1970
http://www.reverbnation.com/jamesmarciniec
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Redler

I listened this once on yesterday and came back at this... This is now even better! I was thinking that this reminds some other band; this would be perfect song for Portishead! Sounds a bit the stuff they made in 90's...imo... Fine job, Leigh!

Kari
recorder
Korg Sound on Sound
Redler & Co   
recorder
Audacity

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Pretty darn cool for a rough piece. Very nice laid back feel but there's some great edgy chords in there and it goes quite "dark" in the middle with just the vocal and guitar. Love the feel here, it really works well. Like Kari said, there's a bit of a Portishead feel with jazz/blues guitar over the top. Love that voocal effect in the later part of the song.

Excellent. Lots of really good ideas here, looking forward to another version!

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR