New Player!!

Started by henwrench, September 15, 2010, 02:11:59 PM

henwrench

Hey Ho!!

Lovin' that there new player 'graphic'. This place just keeps gettin' better and better. I think someone out there should know about us. Anyone got any contacts with an internet or digital radio station executive?

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

its a beaut all hail 64guitars
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Gnasty

Yeah i thought i had the wrong site for a sec.

It's futuristic looking and waay better!

Freakin Awesome job as always 64!!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Blooby

Love how you can get total, elapsed, or remaining time on the tracks.

Nice upgrade.

Blooby

Greeny

It's f*cking awesome. Thanks 64guitars - another masterful addition to the community! It's one of those things that we probably didn't know we needed, but now it's there we can see that we did. Lol. I know what I mean.

Gu Djin

Absolutely wonderful - the new player works in my browser, whereas the old one only worked when it felt like it - bit like me then!

Looks good too.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Ferryman

Afraid it does not work well for me. Some songs play OK, others don't, eg Greeny's Boy of Tomorrow wan't load and play. Some others load in a stuttering manner (couple of seconds at a time), while some others play OK. Don't know what's going on. I've tried IE6 and Google Chrome, same in each. Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gu Djin

Hi Nigel,  during the last hour, or two, there's been a bit of a slowdown.  It might traffic, but other sites seem to to be running fine, so I wonder if it might be the server?  Give the player another go later as it worked well for me earlier in the day.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Ferryman

Could be that - did notice that the site was really slow. But some songs are playing fine, I guess it could be connected to their size.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Ferryman

Seems to be better now, I got Tim's song to play.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR