A few Beatles songs

Started by manoflamancha, September 13, 2010, 01:53:39 PM

manoflamancha

:) Hi I'm new and am trying to figure out how to upload some Beatles songs for the BeatlesFest.  The 2nd row of icons says mp3....not sure how to use.  Thanks for your help.
Paul

cuthbert

Hi manoflamancha,

If you want to upload mp3 files, don't use the mp3 widgets above the message box, instead, look below and to the left of the message box for a link named 'Additional Options...', click that, then click the 'Choose File' button to select an mp3 file on your hard drive.

Note that mp3 files uploaded to songcrafters have a maximum file size of 6 MB.

Hope it helps,
cuthbert
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

64Guitars

Quote from: manoflamancha on September 13, 2010, 01:53:39 PMHi I'm new and am trying to figure out how to upload some Beatles songs for the BeatlesFest.  The 2nd row of icons says mp3....not sure how to use.  Thanks for your help.

You don't need that MP3 icon (in fact, it doesn't work and I should remove it). Instead, just attach your MP3 to your message and the MP3 player will automatically be added. Instructions for posting a message can be found here:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=3609.msg94354#msg94354

and here:

https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=3609.msg94851#msg94851

After I see your message, I will add it to the BeatlesFest jukebox and add the BeatlesFest banner to your message.

You should add the word 'BeatlesFest' to the subject of your message. I recommend that you format the subject of your message like this:

BeatlesFest - "Song Title" by Your Name

Whatever you type in the subject will also appear in your "Play All My Songs" jukebox as the song description, so it's best to follow a consistent format like that.

recorder
Zoom R20
recorder
Boss BR-864
recorder
Ardour
recorder
Audacity
recorder
Bitwig 8-Track
     My Boss BR website