The day I met Henwrench

Started by Tangled Wires, September 12, 2010, 01:35:31 PM

Flash Harry

It's great meeting up with people from here, I've met Tim, James and Tharek so far, meeting Geir in less than a week.

If anyone is heading up North in the UK or coming over from foreign parts to the Leeds area, please give me a shout.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Gritter

Quote from: Bluesberry on September 16, 2010, 05:44:35 PMThen we will head west and grab Fuzzface, then Gnasty and Vann then  before heading all the way out to crash at Sandy's place.  You got enough couches in your livingroom for us Sandy.  

hmmmm....we got some soft carpeting and a lush back lawn!

Hey Dave...I had a dream that I met you last night...I think it was here in Burnaby, BC but not too sure...you also had shaved your gotee but I knew it was you. I introduced you to a friend as Barry and got all embarrassed!

Bluesberry

Quote from: Gritter on September 17, 2010, 01:44:29 PMHey Dave...I had a dream that I met you last night...I think it was here in Burnaby, BC but not too sure...you also had shaved your gotee but I knew it was you. I introduced you to a friend as Barry and got all embarrassed!
Thats hilarious, just the other day I was remembering my time living in Vancouver, 1983-84, I was living at the Kitsilano/Jerico Beach Youth hostel, and later on along 4th Ave somewhere (lovely part of Vancouver), can't quite remember, and for some reason I was wondering that it would be strange if I ever bumped into you during that time.  It was just a passing random thought the other day.  I totally forgot about it until you mentioned this dream.  Maybe...who knows.  Freaky cool stuff.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Gritter

Quote from: Bluesberry on September 17, 2010, 01:51:48 PM
Quote from: Gritter on September 17, 2010, 01:44:29 PMHey Dave...I had a dream that I met you last night...I think it was here in Burnaby, BC but not too sure...you also had shaved your gotee but I knew it was you. I introduced you to a friend as Barry and got all embarrassed!
Thats hilarious, just the other day I was remembering my time living in Vancouver, 1983-84, I was living at the Kitsilano/Jerico Beach Youth hostel, and later on along 4th Ave somewhere (lovely part of Vancouver), can't quite remember, and for some reason I was wondering that it would be strange if I ever bumped into you during that time.  It was just a passing random thought the other day.  I totally forgot about it until you mentioned this dream.  Maybe...who knows.  Freaky cool stuff.

I moved to Vancouver from Montreal in the summer of 84 with my family. I was 16...and not at all happy about moving one year before graduation.

Gnasty

I like this talk about a North American Songcrafters meeting tour!!

Gimme a shout anytime when this happens.

I'm in!! ;)
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Tony W

Quote from: Gnasty on September 17, 2010, 05:13:42 PMI like this talk about a North American Songcrafters meeting tour!!

Gimme a shout anytime when this happens.

I'm in!! ;)

If we were to do the North American Tour, I'd be in as well. Although the routing would definitely Change. Gnasty is much closer to me than Launched. Dave, You are going to have to be the host. We couldn't go further in a one direction than you. The bright side of having an ocean at your back door, You would have the least amount of travel.

The downside, you're going to have a yard full of drunken musicians in the morning. The neighbors would love it.

Of course there is the option of meeting in the middle too. We should start selling cookies and shit at Wal-Mart to supplement the costs of travel etc. Mark can wash cars in a bikini. Yeah, this could work...

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gnasty

Quote from: Tony W on September 18, 2010, 08:05:00 AMIf we were to do the North American Tour, I'd be in as well. Although the routing would definitely Change. Gnasty is much closer to me than Launched. Dave, You are going to have to be the host. We couldn't go further in a one direction than you. The bright side of having an ocean at your back door, You would have the least amount of travel.

The downside, you're going to have a yard full of drunken musicians in the morning. The neighbors would love it.

Of course there is the option of meeting in the middle too. We should start selling cookies and shit at Wal-Mart to supplement the costs of travel etc. Mark can wash cars in a bikini. Yeah, this could work...

Okay this sounds perfect. Watch out BB. We're coming to Atlantic Canada.

We gotta sell the cookies and Marks gotta do the bikini carwash thing ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

launched

Quote from: Gnasty on September 18, 2010, 08:44:04 AMWe gotta sell the cookies and Marks gotta do the bikini carwash thing ;D

You got it! I'm in!
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

Kevin Mammoth

wow, roadtrip - I hope you guys take some video and post it with a songcrafters soundtrack!
recorder
Boss BR-1600

There are only 12 notes, how hard can it be?....