An instrumental shuffle

Started by Tony W, September 10, 2010, 08:19:23 AM

Donna D

Absolutely love this, Tony!  :)   You mention having a catalogue of backing tracks: I'd be interested in having a couple of them. Though I'm not a musician, when I write lyrics in a particular genre and want to come up with a melody, I find that singing the lyrics to a backing track helps me to get a better feel for the rhythm and tempo.  I'm downloading this one for a start.  ;)

Would you have anything in the line of blues, blues-rock, bluegrass, southern-rock, country-rock? Round about mid- to uptempo?

Donna
Honour the earth. Without it, we'd be nowhere.

Life is too important to take seriously.

Tony W

I've got it all :) I'll put together a little package for you to download.

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss BR-80

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Donna D

Excellent, Tony! Thanks very much.  :)
(Also for the link you've already sent.)

Donna
Honour the earth. Without it, we'd be nowhere.

Life is too important to take seriously.

drumbum

Quote from: Donna D on September 30, 2010, 04:59:44 PMAbsolutely love this, Tony!  :)   You mention having a catalogue of backing tracks: I'd be interested in having a couple of them. Though I'm not a musician, when I write lyrics in a particular genre and want to come up with a melody, I find that singing the lyrics to a backing track helps me to get a better feel for the rhythm and tempo.  I'm downloading this one for a start.  ;)

Would you have anything in the line of blues, blues-rock, bluegrass, southern-rock, country-rock? Round about mid- to uptempo?

Donna

Don't sell yourself short, you are a musician thru and thru..!!! To compose lyrics is a gift!!!
If you swim against the tide long enough, it turns and becomes momentum.........

OsCKilO

This is Sweeet!

Stylish Sweetness!!!

Great stuff TW!
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Groundy

A Birthday Bump Tony,
From today's Random Dozen.

Alex

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

If I had known i was going to be this thirsty this morning I'd of had another Beer last night...

https://www.reverbnation.com/redwoodlouis/songs