OsCKilO

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss Micro BR
OsCKilO websites:  weebly.com  MySpace  SoundClick  ReverbNation
OsCKilO Albums:  "Masks"  "Easy London"

Also on Twitter for Live stuff..
Divert and sublimate your anger and potentially virulent emotions to creative energy

Kenneth

"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

lg

Oh my God, That is horrible, and I also can feel for you,
I've had similar experiences in the past after gigs, race home
to master, and see what we sounded like.....Only to find
nothing, or sometimes, distorted recordings.....

LG
nothing is real... So theres nothing to get hung about!

Dmann

I had the same type of thing happen to me. We had played one of the best jam nights ever, everyone was perfectly in the mood, Sober, every song that night was nailed! bloody MicroBR said it was recording, but nothing actually recorded because my son had used it to tune his guitar and changed the input from MIC to GTR and didn't switch it back and failed to tell me :( so I recorded silence all night.

It's a sad thing when you have a pure magic time and the bloody technology doesn't work as expected. I feel for ya man.

Facemask93

It would seem by the general reaction and comments that I'm not on my own in missing a one off opportunity , this does go somewhat halfway to making me feel a little better , so thanks guys for all your words of wisdom , and just in general helping me overcome my act of stupidity with your own tales of Recording woe .

Thanks

Rob

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

"All along the ancient wastes the thin reflections spin,
that gather all the times and tides at once we love within."
 - Roy Harper

Tangled Wires

Thought I recorded some waves by the seaside a few days ago, only to find out that the input was set to GTR and not MIC when  I tried to listen to it a couple of hours later. You are far from alone Rob!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Satchwood

I've done the oops of forgetting to switch between GTR and MIC myself, and have lost some unique campsite "live" recordings :(   I know how you must feel....sigh
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)