Hope & Despair

Started by Kenneth, September 06, 2010, 12:47:37 PM

Kenneth

Well James, I'm speechless at the moment!
 You turned repetition into something with feeling & interest, and once again I thank you!
Glad you could make time to squeeze this into your busy week.
Looking forward to your regular return to the forum.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Bluesberry

Great colab.  It has real momentum, feels like running, being chased.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Satchwood

Wow, this is a great music track Ken, and with Jim's vocal addition it sounds fantastic!!  Amazingly cool song collab!
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

launched

This is toooooo slick!!! Very cool!

You guys both done real good here!

Mark
"Now where did I put my stream of thought. But hey, fc*K it!!!!!!! -Mokbul"
recorder
Boss Micro BR

recorder
Audacity

recorder
Cubase

Song List
About Me
Ok to Cover

henwrench

As I'm listening to the vocalized version, Scotland have just scored the winner against Liechtenstein. Winner, indeed!!

henwrench
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Gritter

This sounds great! One of your best vocal Jim...and the music is lush Ken. Excellent collab boys!

Oldrottenhead

we should do a rock opera about the agonies of watching scotland play football, if that's what they play is called. i can see scotland totally hump spain in the group qualifiers, it always happens the minnows tear us apart and like david and goliath we kill the giants but still dont bloody qualify.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Damián

This song is really really good!! (The instrumental and with vocals) I can hear the Outfield influence - sounds great..... love it!!

with Marcelo we already did a bipolar song for the Argentine bipolar soccer (Labyrinth) winning or losing by 4 goals... 0-4 vs. Germany and 4-1 vs. Spain yesterday  ???

Scotland has always a great team, especially in the '70s and '80s

Cheers

Ferryman

Brilliant all round - love it. Another great Ken production, love the 80s feel here (that repetitive guitar work is quite Cure meets Simple Minds IMO) and the production touches are superb. Great vox from Jim that just fit so well. Great job guys.

Cheers,

Nigel

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR