Whassup with these guest of ours ???

Started by Geir, September 06, 2010, 05:08:52 AM

Geir

Every time I've had a look of "who's online" lately, one or more of the guests have been looking at "The new ridiculous "Desert Island" album thread! Rules are in first post.. ".

Guest  12:56:19 Viewing the Portal.
Guest  12:56:19 Viewing the board Multitrack Recorders.
Guest  12:55:29 Viewing the Portal.
Guest  12:53:40 Viewing the topic The new ridiculous "Desert Island" album thread! Rules are in first post..
Guest  12:43:26 Viewing the topic The new ridiculous "Desert Island" album thread! Rules are in first post..
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Audacity
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Oh well ........

Bluesberry

Maybe its all the people who are actually stuck on a desert island and they have crappy internet connection and can only get on as "guest".  They are looking to see what album they should have with them and are preparing a "note in a bottle" to see if anybody will send it to them.  Thats my theory, a little out there but it holds up to logic.

Alternate Tunings: CAUTION: your fingers have to be in different places

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Bluesberry

I just checked now, and guess what guys, a guest is currently checking out this thread about guests.  It has circled back onto itself, it has created a closed time loop, and I am trapped in the middle of this swirling storm of time.  The wind is picking up as I type.  Geir, where are you?  Did the time loop get you too, are you stuck in here too.  Damn time loops, where is a good Time Lord when you need one?  This could be the start of a long day for me.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand

Flash Harry

Some of these are bots browsing for content, google spiders do it quite a bit, some are genuine guests who are looking around the site, although their purpose is unknown.

Some are malign forces of darkness who's only purpose in life is to suck the joy out of everything and make a uniform grey mush as far as the eye can see.

I pick on those.
We are here on Earth to fart around. Don't let anybody tell you any different
- Kurt Vonnegut.

Kenneth

Where do you see what guests are looking at?
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman

Satchwood

I was a guest just a second or two ago, so i thought, i'd better login before i get shucked lol
www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

Gnasty

I believe all of us are Bots on here. We type in the site and then look around sometimes forgetting to log in or checking out who's online.

I'm the one who posted the last post on the Desert thread with the KISS ALIVE album.

Maybe it's Gene Simmons himself looking at it saying this Gnasty guy is one smart and great dude BUT not as great as ME!! ;D

recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Cubase
recorder
Audacity

Bluesberry

Whew, just broke free of that damn time loop. Some dude in a blue British Police box pulled me out by my feet just as I was making a turn for yesterday.  I never had a chance to thank him, strange chap.

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-1200
recorder
iPad GarageBand