Another one off on Holiday

Started by Tangled Wires, September 04, 2010, 11:19:00 AM

Tangled Wires

Off down to North Cornwall for a week tomorrow, probably no internet access, so will have to catch up when I get back.

We are planning to travel down to an area not too far from Henwrench Towers, so a meeting with the man himself could possibly be on the cards!

recorder
Boss Micro BR

cuthbert

Have a great holiday, Andrew...and don't use henwrench's microphones! ;)  :D
recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-80
recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Adobe Audition
recorder
Cubase

peterp

recorder
Boss BR-800
recorder
Boss Micro BR

Quote from: - Newton Minow, head of FCC 1961"Television, America's vast wasteland"

Satchwood

Quote from: cuthbert on September 04, 2010, 11:23:05 AMHave a great holiday, Andrew...and don't use henwrench's microphones! ;)  :D

AaaahhH!!   you really don't want to use his microphones Andrew!!  

Have some relaxing fun!!   Recharge those batteries and come back all inspired with some more Tangled Wires tunes!!

www.reverbnation.com/Satchwood
www.myspace.com/Satchwood
www.soundclick.com/Satchwood

"Sometimes It's Not How Fast You Move, But How Soon You Get There" - Bruce Lee

Tools: Kramer Strat, LP Deluxe, Avalon 12-string, Ibanez Bass, Yamaha Keyboard, Micro BR, Riffworks, Line 6 UX2, & a little Ableton & Audacity for grins :~)

henwrench

Do not!!!! I REPEAT !!!!!!! Do Not Come Anywhere Near Me......... I Will Kill ANYONE you know..... and feed your gizzards to my bastard offspring....... SHE IS HUNGRY..>.......... her uncle will make HITLER seem like the POPE. IT IS NO JOKINGS.

nah.......you got my number........WOULLD LOVE TO SEE & MEET YOU !!!!!!!!

Uncle henerwrenchingsa.    it is me HONESTA
The job of the artist is to deepen the mystery - Francis Bacon

English by birth, Brummie by the Grace of God

recorder
Boss Micro BR