lost something - trev

Started by trev, September 04, 2010, 10:03:30 AM

Nelson

Hot track Trev

Nice driving groove and cool vocals.
I agree, you make it seem so easy.

This project of yours, is going to be a smoker.

Good luck with it...

Nelson
recorder
Reaper

recorder
Boss BR-600

Gu Djin

Great blues sounds - in happy mode.  Love guitar sound and playing.

Neat stuff.

Leigh
Guild Starfire 5, Fender Telecaster, Fender Stratocaster, K Yairi and Walden and a 12 Stagg string acoustic guitar and other music making boxes - including mandolin, bouzouki and 5 string banjo, uke and acoustic bass - a few M-Audio keyboards and a flute - all played and treated with equal love and attention - zoom ut 2 pedal and Logic Pro X

Greeny

That's one bouncy bass groove you have going there. I love the total clarity of each ingredient, and the performance is stunning. You'd have to be dead not to want to tap your foot to this, lol. Incredible tone and control on the guitar as usual. I agree with Geir... sometimes the blues can become cliched and a little jaded, but when it's done this well, it's a winner every time. Not sure what you want to change - it all sounds perfect to me!

Oldrottenhead

i'm dead tired but you sure got my feet tapping like tim and geir i'm not a big fan of the blues (unless it's old field recordings), but this is vibrant and vital. yeah baby.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Kenneth

Trev, missed this 4 days ago but glad it got bumped. Terrific job, everything everyone else said, it's a keeper. I'm keeping this for listening in the car.
"...a guitar sound that you could curdle cream with." Ferryman