off to southport for the week

Started by Oldrottenhead, September 03, 2010, 07:46:29 AM

Oldrottenhead

am off to southport to work for a week so probably wont be as prolific as i was yesterday, will try and pop in from time to time and as per usual my microbr will be with me for collabs or maybe even another venture into acapella territory.
be around today but off away tomorrow.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

pjd1

Hey ORH have a good holiday in southport great this time of year with some loverly weather up front !!!
Never heard of acapella territory up there !!!!! He He He !!!

enjoy youre "summer drive" did you see what i did there !!!!!

Dunny from just down the A59 !!

recorder
Boss BR-800

Cheers
Happiness is a warm ES 335, Boss BR800, Tascam dp 24 , Boss Micro , Fender Strat 70s original, Line 6 classical modeling guitar, yamaha ps 125 keyboard. Hohner Bass guitar.

recorder
Tascam DP-24

recorder
Boss Micro BR
recorder
Boss BR-8

Oldrottenhead

on the drive down there is every chance that summer drive will pop up on random play on my mp3 player.
re acapella territory i was referring to this https://songcrafters.org/community/index.php?topic=8381.msg111699#msg111699
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
"In order to compose, all you need to do is remember a tune that nobody else has thought of."
- Robert Schumann

Ferryman

Where's Southport? Have fun wherever it is!

recorder
Boss BR-800

recorder
Boss Micro BR

Oldrottenhead

whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann

Greeny

Have a good one! Hope there's plenty of lyrical inspiration as well as sunshine - I feel a load of JK guitar tracks coming on!

Oldrottenhead

get em too me then good sir will have mbr with me.
whit goes oan in ma heid

Jemima's
Kite

The
Bunkbeds

Honker

Nevermet

Longhair
Tigers

Oldrottenhead
- Robert Schumann